Search our Jobs
IT Support Analyst
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
An IT Support Analyst is required to provide support for various UK clients by our Manufacutring client based north of Sheffield, South Yorkshire. A salary of up to £25,000 is available for the right applicant.
The IT Support Analyst will support users as a technical point of contact for multiple UK sites and will be responsible for troubleshooting Microsoft Software and hardware issues. You will have some knowledge of Microsoft Server troubleshooting and management of software applications. You will have a good knowledge of Windows troubleshooting and if you are seeking a role with progression this position will not disappoint.
The technical environment within which you will learn and train will cover: Windows Server and VMWare, MS Office, Network protocols and some infrastructure management.
Our client is a blue chip International organisation offering Business Service globally.
- Strong user support and troubleshooting skills
- Previous IT Helpdesk Support preferably in a multi-site environment
- Solid 2nd line support and server skills required
Who would this role suit?
This role will suit an IT Support Analyst keen to join a growing and rewarding employer who offers training and career development.
Salary from £24,000 to £25,000 basic plus Pension and Training
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Commute from: Rotherham / Barnsley / Chapeltown / Yorkshire
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the IT Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Desktop Support Analyst / 2nd Line Support Technician / Helpdesk Support Analyst / IT Support Technician
- IT Support Analyst vacancy in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Previous Helpdesk and Troubleshooting experience required
- Solid 2nd Line support and server skills required